Thursday 22 August 2019

Hedgehogs

 
Hello,
Welcome to my needlefelting blog!
I'm so excited to share my needlefelted makes.
My first project are these cute hedgehogs, who doesn't like a hedgehog?
Recently we have had a couple visit the garden so I've been leaving water and mealworms out, which seem to go down well!
This inspired me to make some and thanks to a kit from Lincolnshire Fenn crafts, I made these.



 

I have made two so far, and just like the two from the garden, one is larger than the other!
It's the first time I've followed an online tutorial and used a reverse needle but I was really pleased with them.



 

I hope you've enjoyed my first make. Please follow the blog if you'd like to be kept up to date with my posts.

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!! You've totally smashed it with these makes, love them
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

Pugsley